The super fast algorithms allow the scrolling and zooming of 2D and 3D graphs in real time, using the touch sensitive screen.
Graph implicit equations in 2 and 3 dimensions. e.g. x²+y²+z²=5².
Graph inequalities in 2 dimensions. e.g. 2x+5y<20.
Graph functions of a complex variable.
Display up to 5 graphs on the same screen.
Active analysis of functions, for better graphing of 2D functions with singularity points. e.g. y=tan(x) or y=1/x.
Intersections on 2D graphs.
The calculator is customizable allowing you to change the colors of the screen, background and all the individual buttons, allowing you to personalize its appearance.
A fully ad free version of this app is also available.
The Scientific Calculator's features include:
• polar, spherical and cylindrical graphs.
• basic mathematics operators addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, remainder and powers.
• conversion between decimal and surd answers.
• indices and roots.
• logarithms base 10, e (natural logarithm) and n.
• trigonometric and hyperbolic functions and their inverses.
• complex numbers can be entered and displayed in polar or component form.
• all valid functions work with complex numbers, including trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, when set to radians.
• calculate the determinant, inverse and transpose of a matrix.
• Matrices of up to 10×10.
• LU decomposition.
• Vector and scalar product.
• Numerical integration.
• Double integrals and triple integrals.
• Second derivatives.
• Partial derivatives.
• Div, grad and curl.
• Choose the precedence (order of operations) for implied multiplication:
2÷5π → 2÷(5×π)
2÷5π → 2÷5×π
• 26 scientific constants.
• 12 Mathematical constants.
• unit conversions.
• factorials, combinations and permutations.
• double factorial.
• degrees, minutes, seconds, radians and gradians conversions.
• fractions and percentages.
• absolute function.
• Gamma function.
• Beta function.
• Floor, ceiling, Heaviside, sgn and rect functions.
• Equation solver.
• Prime number factorization.
• Base-n conversions and logic functions.
• previous 10 calculations stored and re-editable.
• last answer key (ANS) and five separate memories.
• random number generators including normal, poisson and binomial as well as uniform distributions.
• probability distribution calculator for normal, poisson, binomial, student-t, F, chi-squared, exponential and geometric distributions.
• One and Two variable statistics, confidence intervals and chi-squared tests.
• user definable decimal marker (point or comma).
• automatic, scientific or engineering output.
• optional thousands separator. Choose between space or comma / point (depends on decimal marker).
• variable precision up to 15 significant figures.
• scrollable screen allowing arbitrarily long calculations to be entered and edited.
New integral types added to symbolic algebra. (premium only)
External hardware keyboard compatibility.
Rounding functions (catalog menu).
Symbolic algebra. (premium only)