How it works:
1) Lace up your running shoes and pop in your headphones.
2) Launch the Runnin'City route of your choice.
3) Start running! The audio GPS instructions will guide you.
4) Listen up: the audio guide will tell you everything you need to know about the city and its monuments, neighbourhoods, parks etc.
5) Take a shower and go impress your friends with your new-found cultural knowledge!
Oh and by the way, it's all totally free :)
What makes Runnin’City so good? It’s…
• CLEVER. There's no need for 4G, just download the route in advance when you're connected to the internet.
• EFFECTIVE. You don’t have to plan your route before you go.
• THOUGHTFUL. The app will guide you to the nearest point on the route, and guide you home again once you're done.
• SIMPLE. Runnin'City leads the way so there’s no need to read a map.
• THOROUGH. The app tracks your performance, giving you all the running stats you need. You can even share your data with the Apple Health app.
• CONSIDERATE. Not a fan of running? Feel free to walk! Runnin'City isn't one to judge.
• INFORMATIVE BUT NOT BORING. No complicated dates or names, that's a promise. It's an app, not a lecture!
What the media thinks:
"One of the 100 apps you need to have on your smartphone" - Challenges Magazine
"The must-have" - L'Équipe Magazine
"Gets your brain and your legs working" - Cosmopolitan
"Our app crush" - Running pour Elles
"You end up smarter and slimmer. What could be better?" - Do It In Paris
Runnin'City has been honoured with a prestigious Innovation Award at the 2019 CES in Las Vegas.
Addicted to Strava, Runkeeper or Runtastic? No problem! Run differently by using Runnin'City at the same time to guide you on new and entertaining routes. So what are you waiting for? Download it now!
Psst: Interested in running and travelling? Follow us on social media!
Version 5 brings:
-A brand new design making it even easier to explore the planet.
-New, even more precise GPS guidance.
-The availability of real-time pollution and allergy alerts in even more cities.
-New voices reading the 10,000 points of interest and fun facts available.
-The ability to take advantage of exclusive deals for runners (hotels, nearby race bibs, tourist running guides etc.)