Oxford Phonics World is a three-level phonics course that leads you through the sounds of English. Children over three years old learn sounds step-by-step with a tried and tested methodology. Games, puzzles and fun animations motivate children to discover and remember the connections between sounds and the letters that represent those sounds.
With Oxford Phonics World your child can:
• learn the English alphabet
• understand the relationship between letters and their sounds
• blend sounds together to read words
• learn through play, with a range of games
The three levels have over 200 words and fun animations:
• Level 1 teaches the English alphabet and its sounds, introducing over 100 words along the way
• Level 2 teaches how sounds combine together with consonants to form more complex words (e.g. ram, can, cup, jet, and many more)
• Level 3 introduces different spelling variations of long vowel sounds (e.g. rain, seed, night, bow, cube) and introduces over 75 new words
• complete all units of a level to win a trophy and certificate!
• each level of Oxford Phonics World contains an Extras unit with fun activities such as a Picture Maker and Animation Gallery
• Unit Access allows you to switch between following the curriculum in order or moving between your child’s favourite activities