Nar’aakom app allows people in Qatar to benefit from many of PHCC's digital services from their smartphones.
With Nar’aakom, you can view your health card information such as your health card number and see when it expires, view your assigned health center, and view your assigned family physician from PHCC. Through this app you can also view the upcoming appointments for you and your dependents.
You can also request any of the following available services:
- Apply for Health Card – allows you to apply for yourself or your dependents
and get a health card to receive health care at one of PHCC’s health centers
located across Qatar.
- Change My Health Center – allows you to request to change your currently
assigned health center to another one.
- Change My Family Physician – allows you to request to change your
currently assigned family physician.
- Request for appointment – allows you to request for new appointment with
our PHCC health centers.
- Add dependent Account – allows you add dependents to your account to be
able to request any of the above services on their behalf.
- Renew your health card – allows you to navigate to Hukoomi’s website to
renew your health card online.
Nar'aakom supports English and Arabic language. Within the app, you can switch between these languages.
We're constantly working on our app experience to make it the best possible!
This version includes enhancements and bug fixes to improve your experience and performance of the app.
You can now share your feedback or request support through the app by tapping on the Help icon (?) inside the app.