Why MP3 Player is a professional music player:
- Allows displaying music library, creating playlist
- Supports all popular digital formats
- Scans and allows you to browse songs with multiple modes: gallery, album, artist, genre, folder, song, playlist
- Smart search: by song name, artist name, album name
- Support Timer
- Mode while driving
- Set song as ringtone
- Add song to playlist, Set as Play Next song
- Lots of music player themes
- Support Music Visualizer
- Listen to music in battery saver mode
- Sort songs by Name, Length, Date added, Size
- Select random song to listen to music
- Music history
- Create unlimited playlists of favorite songs
- Built-in 6+ band equalizers with Bass Booster, Treble Booster, Virtualizer & 10 awesome presets
- The built-in equalizer in this audio player brings great value to your listening experience.
- Support lyrics: support finding lyrics and adding lyrics easily
- Easily share songs with friends
It allows you to play music on your device, listen to music anytime, anywhere. It is truly a powerful MP3 Player, with a full range of built-in features
Easily play a song:
1. Select a song from Gallery, album, artist, genre, song, playlist, folder, and artist album.
2. Enjoy the song immediately
3. You can use the equalizer to adjust the channels, bass, and treble
4. You can add or remove songs to a playlist
5. You can view the lyrics if available or search and add lyrics easily
6. Timer for easy sleep, relaxation and comfort
Other Features MP3 Player:
- Convert videos to MP3 very quickly and easily.
- You can create your own playlist.
- 6+ Equalizer settings to play songs: you can create equalizer presets according to your own music listening style
- Supports many themes
- It is very fast and easy to use with friendly user interface.
- It supports almost all video formats to convert to mp3.
- Support this background music player.
- Share songs with friends anytime, anywhere
Enjoy your music with Music Player. Maybe you'll love it
- Fix Bugs delete song
- Optimize widgets
- Added instructions for creating widgets
- Bug fixes and optimization