- Contains over 50 Iqa'a grouped in categories.
- Contains 5 Rhythms Categories including Sha'abi (Folk), Khaligi, Dabke, Taqsim and Muwashahat.
- Rhythms played on different percussion instruments of the Middle East, like Derbake, Riqq, Bandir and Tabl Baladi, depending on the specific rhythm.
- Each rhythm has auto loop on in order to practice the rhythm.
- Contains a Help page for the users who are not familiar with Staff notation or musical symbols
Note: - All the rhythms are showed and played in skeleton form, as the app goal is to learn the rhythms rather than playing rhythm with another instrument
Created by the 'Arabic Music Virtual Institute'. Visit our Youtube Channel to listen to Traditional & Classical Arabic Music and to learn more about Traditional Arabic Music