- Just swiping card right or left
- Optimized studying based on the forgetting curve
- Create and Share flashcards
- Helpful for from test in school to big exams like the SAT or ACT
- Learn language, science, social studies, and so on
- Create flashcards freely.
- Because you can create multiple flashcards, it can be used for various memorization, study and learning.
- You can create an unlimited number of flashcards and cards in them.
- Supplementary memos can be written on each card, so it is possible to add example sentences etc.
- The created flashcards can be uploaded and shared with other users
- In the test of learning achievement, you can learn easily by swiping left and right with "understand" and "not understand".
- Because you can choose “random according to correct answer rate” as well as “in order” in the test questions, you can memorize according to the degree of achievement.
- You can also apply the last spurt before the test by setting the narrowing mode so that you do not ask questions that you have answered correctly.
- Listen to the flashcards auto playback.
- Backgroud playback is enabled by premium upgrade.
OPTIMAL LEARNING BASED ON FORGETTING CURVE
- Based on Ebbinghaus Forgetting Curve theory, efficient learning with emphasis on review is possible.
- Repeat review at appropriate timing along the forgetting curve, memory retention rate is also up!
- Flashcards can be imported from text file (.txt tab-delimited UTF-8 is recommended)
In the classroom, you can share study sets with limited members like friends.
Let's create a new classroom or join an existing classroom.