Built-in compass, strobe and many other powerful features. This is a serious swiss-army flashlight app - a real life saving tool!
Perfect for any event: sports shows, running, hiking, evening walks, cycling, night camping, in the roads, dark places, garden, emergency cases, party, night event, sport, car repairing, dog walking, read book at night, check your children while they sleep, signaling to drivers and pedestrians, and much more...
Without unnecessary permissions, does not collect personal information.
● LED flashlight
● Colorful screen lights for sports fans
● Screen light
● Emergency and Warning lights
● Continues to light when minimized, even when the screen is turned off or locked
● Police lights emulation
● Ambulance, Fire & Construction lights
● Light and dark themes support
● Include an option to remove ads for small fee
Other smart features:
● Use volume buttons to control the flashlight (inside the app)
● Screen lock feature to prevent accidental touch
● Background operation - keep the light on when the phone is locked
● Disco stroboscope
● Auto screen dimming to avoid dazzling
● On-screen battery status
Why does the app ask for camera permission?
Technically the flashlight is part of the camera and for switching it on and off a camera permission is required.
- Loomatix Team :)