Today is a good day to start running and get fit. In just 9 weeks you will be able to run 5 km with Couch to 5k & 10k. Amazing, isn’t it?
Couch to 5k & 10k is based on the prestigious fitness program C25K (couch to 5k) especially designed so that anyone can achieve their goal although he has not run in years (if ever!). The app will guide you step by step giving instructions when you have to run and walk. There are 3 workouts per week, each one about 30 minutes. The program will slowly become more challenging. Your body's endurance will gradually increase over time with the interval training method. You need more? Do not worry…
If you've completed your 5k training, congratulations! Couch to 5k & 10k also includes a complete 10k training based on the same principle run/walk so it will be just as easy to move from 5k to 10k. There's no excuse, up from the couch!
With Couch to 5k & 10k you will enjoy:
✓ Simple and intuitive user interface.
✓ Gentle interval program to prevent injuries.
✓ Gradually improve your stamina and health.
✓ Burn calories and lose weight.
✓ Outside or indoor/treadmill training.
✓ Ideal for beginners and amateurs.
✓ Full and totally free training.
Couch to 5k & 10k key features:
● An audio coach tell you when you should run, walk, warm-up or cool-down.
● Listen to your favorite music while training with the in-app music player or use your favorite one (Spotify, Play Music, Radio...).
● Pause and skip buttons able you to pause the workout, skip forward or repeat interval and skip warm-up or cool-down .
● Instructions in the notification bar keep you informed while you're outside the application.
● Displays real-time distance, average speed, pace, calories burned, and training duration.
● Live tracking of your route on a interactive map and log your training itineraries.
● Saves automatically a report with statistics of your workouts.
● Statistics include: route, your mood, distance, duration, average speed, max speed, average pace, calories burned, min/max altitude, ascent/descent, local weather, workout snapshot...
● Share your progress on Facebook and Twitter.
● Indoor Mode allows training on a treadmill or indoors ignoring the GPS signal and manual entry of workouts.
● Allows you to keep screen on or screen off during the training.
● Ability to rotate the screen during training. This is especially useful if you train with a bracelet.
● Backup and restore options prevent losing your progress if you change your mobile
● A halfway announce will tell you when to start come back home.
● Visualize in advance the plan of each workout.
★ Couch to 5k & 10k is the best app to start running! ★
App Symphony is not responsible in any way for any damage that may occur from the use of this application. Remember to pay attention to the road during your workouts.
• Added weather info in workout statistics. Note that the weather card will not be visible if the information is not available (for example: indoor mode, no GPS coverage, no internet...)
• Fixed a bug in v2.10.0 where statistics was not record some metrics.
• Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Take a snapshot and share it with your friends.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.